Thursday, September 6, 2012

100 Blogs and Counting

What does one write after 100 blog posts?

The one hundred-and-first blog post.
What does one say?

Thank you – for the more than14,000 page views from over ten countries in less than two years. See for yourself:
Statistics on left from blogspot.com
United States

9424       
United Kingdom

779
Russia

558
Germany

514
Canada

212
Australia

163
Ukraine

152
Latvia

141
Netherlands

122
Philippines

99
 
Yes, thank you for reading and sharing the kind of stories I never know I have in me, until I start writing.

That’s what I love about putting fingertips to keyboard –the discovery. The surprise.

I think I’m going to write about the present and I suddenly find myself connecting it to a tale that took place decades ago. Like when Em’s trip to Kate’s Ice Cream on Cape Cod in July brought us both, and her brother, back to family trips to Kate’s Ice Cream over twenty years ago. How her move into a small cape just before Patrick was born recalled the small ranch she and her brother grew up in. At the start of every blog I wonder where it will lead. Often I am in awe of the destination.

My life is richer for the stories I've discovered writing this blog  I hope that,  by reading, you find yourself discovering and remembering too.
 
MAKE YOUR MEMORIES REAL WITH iMEMORIES. GET STARTED BY CLICKING BELOW
Digitize and Organize your collection of memories 20% off on our Everything You Need Kit iMemories

YOUR WEDDING PLANS NEED  A TARGET DATE.
CLICK BELOW
 

No comments:

Post a Comment